- space between paragraphs
- internal citations--also known as parenthetical citation. IT'S NOT JUST FOR QUOTES!!!!!
- "p." is not needed for page numbers
- YOU--never, ever, write in the second person (unless you are writing a letter).
- italics are only to be use for titles
- paragraphs: should never be longer than 3/4s of a page
- periods and quotation marks: either behind (89). or inside "blah blah."
- big font is the oldest trick in the book. Seriously?
- Times New Roman or Arial, size 12. Period.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
List of Mistakes found in Rough Drafts
at 8:41 AM